Buying the perfect diamond engagement ring might sound like a difficult thing to do, and it can be if you don’t do your homework.
This is one of the biggest moments of your life, and you don’t want to under perform.
Follow the points that we lay down below and rest assured; she’ll say yes.
- Consider Your Budget – You need to have an idea of how much you can spend on a ring without going bankrupt. There are way too many options, and knowing your price range will help the jeweler narrow them down to your preferences.
- Know Your Jewelry – There are many aspects to a diamond ring. You should do your homework before going to the jeweler. Start from understanding the 4Cs, i.e. Color, Cut, Clarity and Carat Weight. These all affect the look of the diamond, so knowing these will help you find the perfect one for you.
- Understand Her Preferences – This is an important step. Try to figure out her likes and dislikes when it comes to jewelry. Also, try to find out her ring size. If she wears a ring, then use that, if not then run a quick search on average ring sizes of women, and you might be able to narrow it down to a range. It’s about perfection, so you have to bring your A-game. Also, you need to know what shape and size she might like on a diamond. The size can be round or square, which are the most admired globally. The cut is basically the arrangement of the facets that determine the glow of the piece.
- Select a Metal – A diamond ring will last a lifetime if you select the right metal to go with it. These rings are made with durable metals that do not wear out easily, such as gold. Gold can also provide you with more color options, whereas a Metal color provides versatility.
- Find the Right Jeweler – After you’ve done your mental mapping, it’s time to find the right guy to deliver the goods. Ask around and look for a jeweler who is professional and who has been around for a while. Make sure you vet the guy before making an actual purchase because you don’t want to be fooled when so much is at stake.
- Fancy Color diamond jewelry like a ring earrings or pendant is a popular option these days, when the color diamonds value is increased every year – color diamond can be a great investment and give you a profit, the most popular color diamonds are pink diamonds, argyle diamonds, green diamonds, and blue diamonds.
Keep these pointers in mind and you’ll be good to go.